- England and Wales
- Paris, France
- California Western School of Law,J.D. 2003
- Colgate University,B.A. 1999
Eric has more than 10 years’ experience where he has acted as external counsel, managed external counsel, and collaborated with business stakeholders.
He was an Associate with Mayer Brown (a pre-eminent global law firm), a Vice-President, Transaction Management – International Asset Finance with Bank of America Merrill Lynch (the largest bank-owned leasing company globally), and a Vice-President, Legal with AirFinance Leasing, LLC (a boutique financier that focuses on export credit agency backed financing).
A commercially-oriented, innovative legal professional, Eric has significant multi-disciplinary expertise in complex, cross-border transactions involving all continents and many tax-efficient jurisdictions.
Eric’s practice includes:
- Asset and acquisition finance
- Structured finance
- Commercial transactions
Eric’s project and transaction management skills complement his legal practice. Eric is able to digest complex legal documents and concepts into plain English for his clients, and he can translate those documents into practical tools that identify, organize, and prioritize in-life action items.
- Buying and Selling Corporate and General Use Aircraft: European Business Aviation Association (March 2023)
- European Business Aviation Association: Sales and Acquisitions Committee, Vice-Chair
- Colgate Club of London, Treasurer